Technical Support 1 – Kansas City, MO
We are a rapidly growing company based in Emeryville, CA with an office in Lee’s Summit, MO that designs, markets and sells frozen blended drinks as well as equipment to blend them to retail locations nationwide (think: Milkshakes, Smoothies and Frozen Cappuccino). While our business is all about great tasting frozen beverages, our unique offering is made possible by a proprietary blender. We are growing fast, so while we are currently still relatively small in terms of employees, our growth rate and revenue are not. We are passionate about what we do and we also believe work should (and can) be fun.
- Provide technical support via the phone to our customers
- Receive and enter parts orders from our customers
- Provide warranty information to our customers and service providers
- Coordinate field repairs with service providers
- Assist with other Technical Support projects as needed
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, smart and conscientious person who is passionate about consumer products. You should have excellent communication skills with a great technical aptitude. You should be comfortable taking the bull by the horns, working independently and as a team. You will be an integral member of a fairly small, very tight knit working team, so great team work, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a sense of humor will be essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant manner
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Mechanical and/or electrical background
- Great problem-solving/investigative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
F’real Foods Inc. (“f’real”) is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. F’real will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-877 FOR REAL (367 7325).