Technical Support 1 – Kansas City, MO
f’real, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rich Products Corporation, designs, sells and markets authentic milkshakes, smoothies and frappes all made from real ingredients – ice cream, fruit, milk and coffee. Consumers freshly blend our delicious products in our patented blender in over 18,000 locations across the US and Canada, primarily at convenience stores and colleges and universities.
About the Role
Our Kansas City, Missouri office is looking for a Technical Support 1 rep to join the Customer Service Center (CSC).
- Provide technical support via the phone to our customers
- Receive and enter parts orders from our customers
- Provide warranty information to our customers and service providers
- Coordinate field repairs with service providers
- Assist with other Technical Support projects as needed
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, smart and conscientious person who is passionate about consumer products. You should have excellent communication skills with a great technical aptitude. You should be comfortable taking the bull by the horns, working independently and as a team. You will be an integral member of a fairly small, very tight knit working team, so great team work, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a sense of humor will be essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant manner
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Mechanical and/or electrical background
- Great problem-solving/investigative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
F’real Foods Inc. (“f’real”) is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. F’real will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-877 FOR REAL (367 7325).