1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and legal residents of the United Kingdom, the competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
2. To enter the competition, entrants must enter via social media. No purchase necessary.
3. The closing time/date for entries is specified on each post. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
4. The winner will be chosen at random and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here. The winners will be contacted via the channel they entered on. They will be asked to provide their postal address. If the winners do not respond within 7 days of the draw, or they fail to provide a valid UK address, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute chosen at the same time as the original. If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period stipulated above, they forfeit any right to the prize.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Please note that by submitting material in response to this competition each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the material is the entrant’s own original work and does not infringe the copyright or privacy of any other person. By contributing and interacting with this page entrant is allowing Promoter and its assignees and sub-licensees to reference, use and/or take inspiration from all uploaded content, in all media on a perpetual, royalty –free, world-wide basis, with or without identification of the entrant , and entrant waives all moral rights in such material.
7. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event the winner does not for any reason take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash or any other form of compensation will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
8. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
9. Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
12. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter, its associated agencies from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this competition including the redemption and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
13. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will only be used by the Promoter and its agencies for the purposes of administering this competition
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram, or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook, and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
15. The winners’ names and cities/counties can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: f’real foods, 5 Pioneer Rd, Andover, SP11 8EZ, UK