Privacy notice (policy)
This policy is effective from 09/08/2021
Rich Products Limited (‘Rich’, ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’) take data protection very seriously and we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of individuals and to fully complying with all the requirements of UK Data Protection Laws.
This notice explains what information gather about you, what we use that information for, and who we give that information to. It also sets out your rights in relation to your information, how long we keep it and who you can contact for more information.
This notice applies to our customers, employees and all other individuals
Although you do not have to provide any of your personal information to us, if we ask you to do so and you refuse, we may be unable to provide you with products or services you want from us.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is anything that enables you to be identified or identifiable, such as your:
- First and last names
- Postal, billing and email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Identity documents and numbers
Your personal information is sometimes called “personal data”. We collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting or storing your personal information as ‘processing’.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL Information
Below are just some examples of how you may provide personal information to us:
- Asking us to provide a product or service to you or someone else
- Contacting us
- Searching and browsing our website
- Providing us with business cards or other contact information
- CVs and other educational/career histories
- Visiting our office
USING YOUR PERSONAL Information
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described below or as stated at the point we collect it from you (or as may obvious to you from the context of collection), including:
- To provide the products or services to you that you have requested, or information about these
- For billing and shipping
- For the administration of our businesses
- To consider whether to offer someone employment with us
- To manage our employees
- To administer and manage our website including
- For any other purpose(s) for which your personal information has been provided to us, including any of the purposes given in the ‘Collection of your personal information’ section above.
We do not collect personal information for sale to third parties.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL Information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- To perform our contractual obligations to you; and/or
- To satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject; and/or
- To satisfy our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses (where this does not interfere with your rights); and/or
- When you have agreed (consented) to us processing your personal information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL Information
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Only authorised persons are provided access to personal data we have collected, and such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this data.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure.
We endeavour to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL Information
If you are an employee, we may share personal data with other companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, within the Rich Group
We may transfer or disclose (share) personal data we collect from you to third parties (other organisations or individuals) for:
- The purposes for which the information has been submitted
- The purposes listed above under ‘Using your personal information’
We also may transfer share personal data to third party service providers of website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services.
We may also disclose personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- When explicitly requested by you
- When required to deliver products or services requested by you
We may also disclose personal information to our professional advisors.
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies and to professional bodies and other third parties, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
These third-party providers may use their own third-party subcontractors that have access to personal data (sub-processors). It is our policy to use only third-party providers that are bound to maintain appropriate levels of security and confidentiality, to process personal information only as instructed by us, and to flow those same obligations down to their sub-processors.
The third parties we may transfer share or disclose the personal data we collect from you to are: Google Analytics, Contact Form, Google ReCaptcha, Cloudflare.
INTERNATIONAL TRANFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL Information
Your personal information may be transferred outside the UK. Any transfer to outside the EEA will be only:
- To a recipient located in a country which provides an adequate level of protection for your personal information; or
- Under a contractual agreement which satisfies UK requirements for the transfer of personal data outside the UK
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL Information
We will retain your personal information only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law.
Normally, this means we will retain your personal information for 6 years.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL Information
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- Ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- Object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact us.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We will not use your personal information for automated decision making or profiling.
Please see our cookies policy here.
If you have any questions or complaints about the way your personal information is processed by us, or would like to exercise one of your rights set out above, please contact us using one of the following means:
Post: Rich Products, Unit 5, Andover Business Park, Pioneer Road, Andover, Hampshire SP11 8EZ
Telephone: +44 (0)330 060 5100
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). You can contact the DPO at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator, which in the UK is the Information Commissioner Office (ICO). The ICO can be contacted by the following means:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire
We may update this Privacy notice at any time by publishing an updated version here. So that you know when we make changes to this Privacy statement, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page. The new modified or amended Privacy notice will apply from that revision date. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Privacy notice periodically to be informed about how we are protecting your information.