Parts Coordinator – Kansas City, MO
f’real, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rich Products Corporation, designs, sells and markets authentic milkshakes, smoothies and frappes all made from real ingredients – ice cream, fruit, milk and coffee. Consumers freshly blend our delicious products in our patented blender in over 18,000 locations across the US and Canada, primarily at convenience stores and colleges and universities.
About the Role
Our Kansas City, Missouri office is looking for a Parts Coordinator to join the Order Processing Team. f’real’s Order Processing Team is responsible for the processing, picking, packing and shipping of goods from the Customer Support Center (CSC) to customers with the f’real program. This team is critical to the success of the f’real program at our customers’ locations. Without immediate availability and timely delivery of parts, our program would be out of service.
The Parts Coordinator position is a key part of f’real’s customer-focused philosophy, and thus will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers. In this role, you will assemble and box parts needed to maintain the f’real program. This position is based in our Lee’s Summit, MO office and will report to the Order Processing Team Leader.
What does success look like?
- Continuous improvement and efficiency gains in assembly and packaging of parts
- All parts assembled and packed to quality guidelines
- Meeting or exceeding goals set for daily assembly tasks
- Partnering with other groups to meet or exceeding goals for in-stock part availability
- Create and maintain part and shelf labels
- Inspect materials and parts, looking for damage and adherence to specifications
- Follow ESD guidelines for electronic parts assembly and handling
- Build, box and label all parts and materials
- Maintain and organize inventory on the shelf
- Organize, shrink wrap and maintain order of palletized inventory
- Assist fulfillment team with pulling, packing and shipping parts as needed
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Work with Order Processing Team and Procurement Specialist to meet inventory availability goals
- Other duties and projects as requested by management
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and conscientious person who is passionate about f’real and what we do. You should be comfortable taking initiative, working independently and as part of a team. You will be an integral member of a small, very tight knit working team. Teamwork, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a sense of humor will be essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior mechanical or assembly experience preferred
- Capable of performing assembly and sub-assembly work using basic hand and power tools
- Fork lift experience preferred, but training will be provided
- Team oriented individual; cooperative and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines
- Basic/Intermediate computer skills and experience
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs regularly
- Must be able to handle a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong work ethic
F’real Foods Inc. (“f’real”) is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. F’real will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-877 FOR REAL (367 7325).