Financial Analyst • Emeryville, CA
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will be a member of a small, energized, fun and dynamic sales planning, reporting and analytics team. Leverage your love of analysis and reporting processes in this hands on, financial analyst contributor role. This role is a great learning opportunity that will give you: exposure to finance, cross functional and departmental assignments, and exposure to customer (retail and distributor) arrangements.
Majority of time will be spent on these responsibilities:
- Analyze and create monthly reports and invoices for the collection and distribution of program payments
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses (e.g., equipment and product growth programs, equipment finance programs) as needed in a variety of business needs
- Administrative support (e.g., accounting and payroll support)
- Support marketing and sales period-end closing process by reconciling accounts as well as analyzing variances
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, proactive, and conscientious person who is passionate about finance. You should be comfortable working independently and as a team member, possess an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a sense of humor, have an ability to handle confidential information with discretion, have an ability to handle multiple activities with short turn-around times, can adapt quickly to change, have the persistency and tenacity to obtain information, to analyze, to report/communicate, and to drive projects to completion, have a strong attention to detail and accuracy and have strong analytical skills and report building experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years related experience
- BS/BA in finance or accounting or equivalent combination of education and training
- Knowledge and experience with a CRM (Salesforce, etc.) and SAP
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
F’real Foods Inc. (“f’real”) is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. F’real will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-877 FOR REAL (367 7325).